Friday, July 3, 2009

Prayer Request


Hey everyone!

I have had alot of Amazing times here in Japan and many more to come. I just want to send out a prayer request to everyone. I am currently praying really hard about many things and alot of things have been concerning me but I would like to ask prayer for God to continue to work on my Faith, my courage, and my discipline. I am so lacking in these things sometimes and inconsistant in them. My prayer is to just be a vessel here that is continually used by God and he does but sometimes i am just so hessitant because of my lack of faith or even my lack or courage in things. Today's message from Pastor Tom really spoke to me when he quoted Brian Brodersen and said " Sin makes us lose confidence in ourselves especially when at the pulpit " this quote encouraged me to check my heart and my walk and see if there is anything that i need to throw out that is making me lose and confidence. I pray that God would just make me bold to step out in faith that He has for me.

Thank you!
E.Diaz
God Bless

No comments: