Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friendly Reminder


Recently I have been having alot of war-fare in my heart and it's troublesome but a Dear friend reminded me of a portion of scripture in Philippians 4:4-7 which says
"4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

I feel like I should post this for those of you who are having to endure the same thing I am so that we can be reminded that Jesus is our peace and we can be joyful in him even when things seem foggy. God Bless

Thank you God for using my friend to minister to me in this time of need, Your so good God.

No comments: