Monday, June 28, 2010

きらきら (kira kira) Beach!

Hey everyone!

The other day we got to go to the beach and just relax and get some time to just sit and talk with one another and watch Eder score goals on the students at beach soccer :D. It was a really blessed and gorgeous day! thank you Lord for all the blessings that you give us even beautiful days to enjoy and some loving friends to enjoy it with.










Here is something cool that really encouraged me in my devotions the other day.

2Cr 3:18 "But we all, with open [unveiled] face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord."


"We all with unveiled face": Paul here gives an invitation to every Christian. He will speak of an intimacy of relationship and a transforming power that is not the property of just a few privileged Christians. It can belong to everyone, everyone who has an unveiled face.

"Are being transformed": As we behold the glory of God, we will be transformed. God will change our lives, and change us from the inside-out. Though the old covenant had its glory, it could never transform lives through the law. God uses the new covenant to make us transformed people, not just “nice” people.

Jesus I love you, thank You for what You have done in my life and how You have transformed me, Lord I could never claim such a feat, It is so good to know that i'm not in this alone, it's so good to be reminded that this is a relationship i get to have with You and that just like my Father here on this earth is here for me, so will You.

Please continue to transform my life, to transform my very character to be more like you as I grow deeper in the knowledge and love of you.

For Your Kingdom
E.Diaz

No comments: