Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall 2010 so far

There has been alot happening here, i wish i could capture it all in one take. I can't though.
I did want to put this up though because i have neglected this Blog for too long!!!!!

The students have all been a blessing this semester and all the Interns have been a huge blessing too. All of them have a passion and a desire for God's word and for God's work in their lives. I praise God every morning for the hearts of the students and I pray that i would continue to learn from their hearts and that my heart in that area would still grow. They for me have been a huge encouragement. Praise Jesus for faithful growing hearts this semester.

There is a new Chaplin at Futenma while Ken is in Afghanistan and he has been a blessing so far his name is Chaplin John Friedeberg. keep praying for the Chapel Ministries because we are going over the Christmas play and are going to begin to ask for people who are willing to volunteer to be in it or to help, and we need lots of help! lol.

I wish i could post pictures to show you more of what's going on but i had no batteries till now i bought some the other day and now i can start taking pictures again! praise Jesus! so i will be able to put up pictures, first thing you will see is the Tako-Yaki party we are having tonight!

Pray for me as God is beginning a new chapter in my life. God has taken me through alot here in Okinawa Japan, He has shown me alot of here too, He has shown me His love, my dependence on Him, His grace, His mercy, how to love like Him. i pray that i don't ever forget these things. God has been so good to me out here, far more than what I deserve. i know alot of it is because of the Beloved saints out there who are praying for me cause they know me too well to know that i'll prolly try to do it on my own. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers and the prayers of the saints.

All you guys! My Beloved family in Christ. Thank you! thank you for your prayers.

Thank you So much
E.Diaz

Jonah 2:7-9 (King James Version)

7When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.

8They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

9But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that Which I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.

No comments: